|Kundengruppe||Firmen und Berufstätige|
|Preis exkl. MwSt.||2.390,00 €|
|Preis inkl. MwSt.||2.844,10 € (Zahlung per Rechnung)|
This course describes how to plan and configure advanced features in SharePoint Server 2013. The course includes broad architectural and design-based content, including disaster recovery and high availability, which underpins much of the knowledge required to manage a SharePoint deployment. The course covers the various SharePoint 2013 workloads, for example, collaboration, productivity, and social computing. The course then covers how to manage extensions and customizations. Finally, this course covers planning and implementing governance, and upgrading SharePoint.
After completing this course you will be able to:
• describe the core features of SharePoint 2013
• plan and design a SharePoint 2013 environment to meet the requirements for high availability and disaster recovery
• plan and implement a service application architecture for a SharePoint 2013 deployment
• configure and manage Business Connectivity Services features in a SharePoint 2013 deployment
• plan and configure social computing features
• plan and configure productivity and collaboration platforms and features
• plan and configure Business Intelligence solutions
• optimize the search experience for an enterprise environment
• plan and configure enterprise content management in a SharePoint 2013 deployment
• plan and configure a web content management infrastructure to meet business requirements
• manage solutions in a SharePoint 2013 deployment
• configure and manage apps in a SharePoint Server 2013 environment
• develop and implement a governance plan for SharePoint Server 2013
• perform an upgrade or migration to SharePoint Server 2013
The course is targeted at experienced IT Professionals interested in learning how to install, configure, deploy and manage SharePoint Server 2013 installations in either the data center or the cloud.
Students typically have more than four years of hands-on experience* planning and maintaining SharePoint and other core technologies upon which SharePoint depends, including Windows Server 2008 R2 or later, Internet Information Services (IIS), SQL Server 2008 R2 or later, Active Directory, and networking infrastructure services.
Students should have completed Course 20331: Core Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013, or have gained equivalent knowledge and experience, before taking this course.
The minimally qualified candidate typically:
• is an IT professional who plans, implements, and maintains a multi-server deployment of SharePoint Server 2013.
• has a working knowledge of, and preferably hands-on experience, with SharePoint Online.
• has broad familiarity with SharePoint workloads.
• has experience with business continuity management, including data backup, restoration, and high availability.
• has experience with authentication and security technologies.
• has experience with Windows PowerShell.
* Hands-on experience or job experience is considered a solutions-based role where the candidate works within the solutions space covered by SharePoint, working on multiple solutions in the SharePoint space that includes document management, content management, and search.
An ideal student will have at least one year of experience with deploying and administering multiple SharePoint 2010 farms across a large enterprise. Because many customers skipped upgrading from SharePoint 2007, a student can also have at least 2 years of experience with SharePoint 2007 and knowledge of the differences between 2007 and 2010, particularly the Service Application model. A student can demonstrate the following skills:
• Completion of Course 20331: Core Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013, successful completion of Exam 70-331: Core Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint 2013, or equivalent skills
• At least one year’s experience of mapping business requirements to logical and physical technical design
• Working knowledge of network design, including network security
• Software management in a Windows 2008 R2 enterprise server or Windows Server 2012 environment
• Deploying and managing applications natively, virtually and in the cloud
• Administering Internet Information Services (IIS)
• Configuring Active Directory for use in authentication, authorization and as a user store
• Managing an application remotely using Windows PowerShell 2.0
• Connecting applications to Microsoft SQL Server
• Implementing Claims-based security
• Understanding the SharePoint 2013 Architecture
• Designing Business Continuity Management Strategies
• Planning and Implementing a Service Application Architecture
• Configuring and Managing Business Connectivity Services
• Connecting People
• Enabling Productivity and Collaboration
• Planning and Configuring Business Intelligence
• Planning and Configuring Enterprise Search
• Planning and Configuring Enterprise Content Management
• Planning and Configuring Web Content Management
• Managing Solutions in SharePoint Server 2013
• Managing Apps for SharePoint Server 2013
• Developing a Plan for Governance
• Upgrading and Migrating to SharePoint Server 2013
Theorie-Input vom Experten, Übungen mit Hilfe von Virtuellen Maschinen direkt am PC, moderierte Diskussion und praktische (Gruppen-)Übungen, Prüfungstipps, wertvolle Hinweise für den Arbeitsalltag
|Hannover List||06.11.2017||2.390,00 €||anmelden|
|Hannover List||04.12.2017||2.390,00 €||anmelden|
Nur noch fünf Minuten…dann geht’s los. Noch schnell einen Kaffee, aber dann. Wirklich. Prokrastination bei der Prüfungsvorbereitung ist ein Phänomen, das jeder sicher schon einmal erlebt hat. [...]